This is your chance to buy a slice of paradise; an exceptional residence, with a private hangar and airport frontage in one of the Central West’s most popular tourist destinations.
Wherever you live in the Lake Macquarie, Newcastle and Hunter region, this masterpiece, located on the fringe of Mudgee, will surely catch the discerning eye.
Adjoining the Mudgee airport, with direct access to the runway, ‘Hangar House’ is a truly unique property with a multitude of possibilities.
Less than 3.5 hours from the centre of Newcastle, this six-room boutique hotel, positioned at Mudgee Airport, five minutes from town, can only be described as sheer opulence.
Hangar House could be an exclusive private residence, or continued as the current operation as a luxury boutique hotel in this tourist hot spot, or the new owners could explore opportunities in the growing Mudgee wedding and functions market.
More about hangar House:
- Located in Mudgee, NSW approximately 3.5 hours’ drive from Sydney
- 45 minutes flight time to Bankstown airport, 2.5 hours to Melbourne or Brisbane approx.
- Architect designed by Maurice Patten of Patten Design, Sydney
- Meticulously built with attention to detail and aviation influence
- Approximately 1102sqm of floor space; land size 1881 sqm
- Ample on-site parking and garaging for 6 vehicles
- Six inviting and luxuriously appointed guest suites varying in size
- Separate self-contained manager’s apartment
- Custom stone kitchen with butler’s pantry and high grade appliances
- Designated space for a commercial kitchen for catering to functions
- Multiple generous light filled living zones
- Each area with access to outdoor balcony and patio areas
- Beautiful views over the airfield and surrounding vineyards and farmland
- Situated just minutes from the eateries and retail precinct of Mudgee CBD
- Ideally located in the heart of the regions’ wineries and cellar doors
Contact: Damian Kearns, Peter Druitt & Co Ph: 0428 144 905