It’s an exciting time when you’re planning your travel arrangements, but it can also be a challenge to get things right when you’re responsible for your own booking:
- Have I booked the flights that going to get me there the best possible way?
- Are my flights direct, and do they connect with my onward flights?
- Are the transfers that I’ve organised convenient, and will I be met by someone at the airport?
- Does the standard of my accommodation, my cruise or my rail travel meet my requirements?
- Am I travelling at the right time of the year? What are the visa requirements, and have I considered all of my travel insurance options?
The team at Swansea Travel & Cruise will take all the hassle out of organising your dream holiday. Whether it’s the excitement of an Australian holiday or the wonder of an overseas adventure – flights, hotels, car hire, rail, ocean-liner and river cruising, group touring – they are there to assist – and chances are that they will have “been there, done that”.
‘Early-Bird’ airfares and ‘Fly Free’ deals to Europe, North America and other overseas destinations are out now. You can also ask them about our deals with Scenic, Evergreen, APT, Travelmarvel, Globus, Cosmos, Insight and more.
The team has been putting together some fabulous small-group tours to many destinations throughout the world. There is a wonderful itinerary to Ireland, the UK and Iceland departing in August, 2018.
The 40 day “Ireland to Iceland” adventure departs 13 August, 2018 and includes:
a 20-day tour of Ireland and the UK (featuring the Edinburgh Military Tattoo) followed by a 14-night Norway, Iceland and UK cruise and two nights with late check-out in Singapore on the way home from $16000 per person (twin share).
They also offer you the option to split this wonderful itinerary:
For 26 days, travel throughout Ireland and the UK (with many two-night stops), and finish the tour with the two-night stopover in Singapore from $11400 per person (twin share)
Join in London for the Norway/Iceland/UK cruise, with the two-night Singapore stopover on the way home – 24 days in total from $9050 per person (twin share)
Swansea Travel and Cruise have been your travel experts in Swansea and Lake Macquarie for 18 years. There experience and knowledge help to guarantee you have a wonderful holiday.